The.element [7th + 8th grade]
Attend weekly programs on Sunday nights throughout the school year
Varies but expect between 2-4 hours per week
The.element meets in 509 [West Entrance].
Outside events and RELA activities take place at various locations.
The.element students and volunteers enter through the Mars Hill West doors.
Mars Hill Student application, 2 references, 2 background checks, and interview with Ministry Pastor
LifeGroup Leader Coaches lead and empower our LifeGroup Leaders. LGL Coaches show up each week to encourage, relate, and pastor leaders. LifeGroup Leader Coaches work closely with the Ministry Pastor to lead leaders.
LIVE – A LifeGroup Leader Coach lives the best kind of life by actively pursuing:
- truth through the study of the Bible
- the restoration of all things including himself/herself
- wholeness – mind, body, soul, emotions, and experiences all offered together to God
- community – a life that was never meant to be lived alone
- choices that make him/her a compelling force for good
- the belief that hope is real and tomorrow can be better
SHOW UP – a LifeGroup Leader Coach shows up by participating in:
- relationships with LifeGroup Leaders
- weekly programs
- events as needed
- monthly meetings
- regular communication with staff and volunteers
- the Mars Hill Students Leaders’ Retreat [Sept 11-13 2015] at SpringHill Camps in Evart, MI
PLACE-SHARE – LifeGroup Leader Coaches encourage community among and build relationships with volunteers. They commit to pray for and know a group of LifeGroup Leaders in order that together they can love God, each other, and the world.
INVITE – LifeGroup Leader Coaches provide support, encouragement, and accountability to volunteers in their commitment to live, show up, place-share, and invite.Back I’m Interested